Everywhere you turn right now people are talking about the fact that rates are low and it’s a great time to refinance. While that may be true, I wanted to reach out to remind you that we’re a purchase-first model here at Fairway. Just as we’re there to serve our clients, we’re here to serve you too and that does not get impacted when there is a refinance boom in the market.
I wanted to remind you of a few ways we can work together to make your clients competitive in today’s strong market:
- Speed to Respond: In a busy market we know that turn times and response times often get longer, not at Fairway. It is our commitment to you and your clients that we are attentive, present, and engaged with every loan process from start to finish. In fact, In August our average number of days from application to approval was 10.
- 3-2-1 GO! Program: The 3-2-1 GO! program provides the buyer with an underwriter’s approval before they make an offer, or even find a property, increasing their credibility as a buyer and getting them closer to closing.
- Specialized Product Offerings: Recognizing that no two clients or scenarios are the same, we’ve worked to ensure that we have a variety of programs and products to fit even the most unique of situations.
- We’re Working When You Need Us: No matter the time of day or day of the week we are available for you and your clients.
- Work However You Prefer: Whether you and your clients prefer meeting face-to-face, talking over the phone, emailing, text messaging or using a mobile app; we’re able and more than willing to work however you prefer.
- Experience: The Delaware team has over 200 years of mortgage experience amongst them and will work together to figure out the absolute best way to serve you and your clients.
- Part of the Community: Whether out touring houses for sale or at local events, people know us in the community and know that we understand the local market.
If there is anything I can help you with now or in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out!