Well, we’ve made it halfway through 2020 and what a 6 months it’s been. I hope you were able to take some time over the long weekend to rest, spend time with family, and hopefully celebrate everything you’ve tackled thus far this year. Can you imagine what you might have thought if last year someone tried to tell you what this year would like? A little hard to imagine, I know. As we get ready to tackle the rest of the year, I challenge you to re-set, re-align, re-start, re-claim and re-ignite.
- Re-set: Take a minute to unplug and breathe. As you know, the real estate market is predicted to be HOT for a long time. Remember, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Allow yourself a moment to step away and then come back to your work with a clear, focused mind.
- Re-align: Are you working towards the goals you set for yourself this year? We’ve all been presented with unforeseen circumstances. Allow yourself the time and grace to re-align with the things you set out to accomplish.
- Re-start: Have a few things fallen by the wayside in the first six months of this year? If yes, that’s totally expected! Pick up where you left off and get ready to re-start.
- Re-claim: There are things this year that none of us could’ve seen coming. It’s time to re-claim control of the things we can, and push forward into the second half of the year.
- Re-ignite: This is perhaps the most important thing to do as we launch into the second half of the year. We all work in an industry that helps people achieve the goal of homeownership, and that’s something to be excited about.
It’s important to check-in with yourself and your team before the game is over to make sure you’re all working in tandem. If things have gone slightly awry, that’s ok. Now is the time to make the adjustments necessary and get ready to tackle the second half of the year. If there is anything I can do to help you, your clients or your business, please reach out!